Feedback and Requests Thread

misterBeemisterBee Posts: 65Administrator Level 3
edited January 24 in srk2 News/Feedback
Post any bugs or issues here. Let me know if there are any features you'd really like to see!

If anything on the site looks messed up, please do a hard refresh with CTRL+Refresh first!

Your browser may have cached an old version. If the problem persists, then post it below along with your browser version so I can fix it.
I AM THE LAW.

Comments

• Mr_WizardMr_Wizard Posts: 6Member Level 1
    Would like to see emojis and react buttons. That would be nice
  • misterBeemisterBee Posts: 65Administrator Level 3
    edited January 20
    Mr_Wizard wrote: »
    React buttons are a bit broken in the latest versions of Vanilla, but I'll look into alternatives.

As for emoji, they already work! Just type the corresponding code from the table below:

Twitter_Emoji-5.png?t=1516385241778
    I AM THE LAW.
  • Mr_WizardMr_Wizard Posts: 6Member Level 1
    :+1:
  • ElexElex Posts: 4Member Level 1
    @misterBee The themes are really awesome, definitely my favourite part of the site.
    edited January 26
    Elex wrote: »
    @misterBee The themes are really awesome, definitely my favourite part of the site.
    Thanks! I worked hard on getting the theme selector to work. :smile:
    Mr_Wizard wrote: »
    You've got reactions now. :heart:
    I AM THE LAW.
  • CathraoCathrao Posts: 3Member Level 1
    Site's looking great. One small QoL feature would be nice, though. The Home › srk2 News/Feedback forum navigation links on the top; it'd be nice if they were also on the bottom of the site layout, either above or below the chatbox.

As it is currently, you finish reading a thread, and then gotta go all the way back up across the thread to leave it (or use the Home key). It's a tiny thing, but one that you get easily used to. :lol:
  • ReirakuReiraku Posts: 7Member Level 1
    One thing I've noticed is the reactions display the full sized av of whomever reacts to a post. This can cause an image to cover the text of a post above it.
    edited January 26
    Cathrao wrote: »
    Site's looking great. One small QoL feature would be nice, though. The Home › srk2 News/Feedback forum navigation links on the top; it'd be nice if they were also on the bottom of the site layout, either above or below the chatbox.

As it is currently, you finish reading a thread, and then gotta go all the way back up across the thread to leave it (or use the Home key). It's a tiny thing, but one that you get easily used to. :lol:
    @Cathrao Added!
    Reiraku wrote: »
    One thing I've noticed is the reactions display the full sized av of whomever reacts to a post. This can cause an image to cover the text of a post above it.
    @Reiraku Do a hard refresh with CTRL+Refresh. If you still have this problem, please let me know what browser you are using.
    I AM THE LAW.
  • ReirakuReiraku Posts: 7Member Level 1
    Hard refresh did the trick. Thanks!
  • DarkSakulDarkSakul Posts: 22Member Level 1
    I am starting to like this forum better than the old Soviet Republicks Kountry
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    DarkSakul wrote: »
    I am starting to like this forum better than the old Soviet Republicks Kountry

Glad to hear it. =)
    I AM THE LAW.