Street Fighter V Thread

misterBeemisterBee Posts: 65Administrator Level 3
edited January 31 in Fighting Game Discussion
I'm making this thread for refugees in case that other site goes down tomorrow.

I'd like to prevent this site from have too many unused subforums, so we'll keep it to this thread for now.

If activity increases and people feel like this game needs its own subforum, please post in the subforum request thread.
I AM THE LAW.

Comments

• Darc_RequiemDarc_Requiem Posts: 7Member Level 1
    Good idea I really am impressed with what you guys have done with the place. To keep this on topic, how is everyone finding AE? Anyone besides @EvilCanadian and @Volta looking forward to Blanka?
    1117427.png
    "Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding"
    PSN: Darc_Requiem
    Steam: Darc Requiem
    XBL: Darc Requiem
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce Posts: 1Member Level 1
    Looks GREAT!!
  • VhoziteVhozite Posts: 1Member Level 1
    How do I get a gif avatar if i can only upload from my phone.
  • misterBeemisterBee Posts: 65Administrator Level 3
    edited January 31
    Vhozite wrote: »
    How do I get a gif avatar if i can only upload from my phone.

@Vhozite Uploading files from your phone works the same way as on desktop. On the mobile site, click the gear in the upper right, then choose Edit Profile. Navigate to the Change My Picture section. Choose a pic and then click the upload button.

If upload fails, your gif is probably too large. Find one with a smaller filesize.
    I AM THE LAW.
    Good idea I really am impressed with what you guys have done with the place. To keep this on topic, how is everyone finding AE? Anyone besides @EvilCanadian and @Volta looking forward to Blanka?

I don't even play this game. If Blanka comes and creates sweet sweet tears I may have to reconsider my position.
    I AM THE LAW.
  • OldManRageOldManRage Posts: 2Member Level 1
    Alright, you guys can rest easy... I am here.
    CFN & FightCade: OldManRage
    PSN: WhoCares1984
  • CathraoCathrao Posts: 3Member Level 1
    Hey, fellas! :smile:

I find it bizarre how this forum looks more like a place for the community, than the actual SRK. It's all the E-Sports fault! All of it!!
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Posts: 16Member Level 1
    I tried SFV and I still hate everything about it.

To put into context how dumb this game is, my housemate trained his Kolin to an acceptable level.
    And I still beat him with my scrub Laura in FT10 sets.
    edited February 2
    Cathrao wrote: »
    Hey, fellas! :smile:

I find it bizarre how this forum looks more like a place for the community, than the actual SRK. It's all the E-Sports fault! All of it!!

Yeah, this forum does look like a place for the community. The stage select for themes is an excellent idea.
    1117427.png

To put into context how dumb this game is, my housemate trained his Kolin to an acceptable level.

There are plenty of games out there with dumb shit. I think the thing I dislike about SFV the most is that it's stuck in between anime style games and traditional SF.

You've got the interesting combos (in S3) and high damage, but the movement is really slow, normals are stubby, and throws seem weak. I wish they would pick a direction and go with it all the way. Right now it's a hybrid and I don't find it appealing.
    I AM THE LAW.

Are you two the same skill level? Or are you better than him? If your friend is a low level player like myself. That's more reflective on him than the game.
    1117427.png
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Posts: 16Member Level 1

Are you two the same skill level? Or are you better than him? If your friend is a low level player like myself. That's more reflective on him than the game.

We're about the same level, tbh he should be higher level than me with the amount of time he puts into the game!
    There is an SFV tournament being streamed on Twitch right now. It's in Brazil, so it's in Portuguese of course.

https://www.twitch.tv/kombatklub
    1117427.png